Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Learn NodeJS in 24 Hours by Alex Nordeen in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Learn NodeJS in 24 Hours by Alex Nordeen for free.
Average developers or beginners who struggle to understand node.js basics will find this book very helpful and productive. The book tried to put examples that simplify problems usually faced by the users like how asynchronous code works, what are modules, how big file can be read, node.js express, etc. You will find that lots of concepts that take a long time to master can be learned in a day or two.
If this is your first interaction with node.js and don’t want all sort of troubles that arise with the node, this edition is recommended. After going through this e-book, node.js will become an absolute pleasure.
Table of content
Chapter 1: Introduction
1. Introduction to Node.js
2. What is Node.js?
3. Why use Node.js?
4. Features of Node.js
5. Who uses Node.js
6. When to Use Node.js
7. When to not use Node.js
Chapter 2: How to Download & Install Node.js - NPM on Windows
1. How to install Node.js on Windows
2. Installing NPM (Node Package Manager) on Windows
3. Running your first Hello World application in Node.js
Chapter 3: Node.js NPM Tutorial: Create, Publish, Extend & Manage
1. What are modules in Node.js?
2. Using modules in Node.js
3. Creating NPM modules
4. Extending modules
5. Publishing NPM(Node Package Manager) Modules
6. Managing third party packages with npm
7. What is the package.json file
Chapter 4: Create HTTP Web Server in Node.js: Complete Tutorial
1. Node as a web server using HTTP
2. Handling GET Requests in Node.js
Chapter 5: Node.js Express FrameWork Tutorial
1. What is Express.js?
2. Installing and using Express
3. What are Routes?
4. Sample Web server using express.js
Chapter 6: Node.js MongoDB Tutorial with Examples
1. Node.js and NoSQL Databases
2. Using MongoDB and Node.js
3. How to build a node express app with MongoDB to store and serve content
Chapter 7: Node.js Promise Tutorial
1. What are promises?
2. Callbacks to promises
3. Dealing with nested promises
4. Creating a custom promise
Chapter 8: Bluebird Promises Tutorial
Chapter 9: Node.js Generators & Compare with Callbacks
1. What are generators?
2. Callbacks vs. generators
Chapter 10: Node js Streams Tutorial: Filestream, Pipes
1. Filestream in Node.js
2. Pipes in Node.js
3. Events in Node.js
4. Emitting Events
Chapter 11: Node.js Unit Testing Tutorial with Jasmine
1. Overview of Jasmine for testing Node.js applications
2. How to use Jasmine to test Node.js applications
Chapter 12: Node.Js Vs AngularJS: Know the Difference
1. What is Node JS?
2. What is Angular JS?
3. Node JS VS. Angular JS
4. What Is Better Node JS Or Angular JS?
Chapter 13: Node.js Vs Python: What's the Difference?
1. What is Node.js?
2. What is Python?
3. Node.JS Vs. Python
4. When to use Node js?
5. When to use Python?