Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Professional SharePoint 2007 Records Management Development by John Holliday in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Professional SharePoint 2007 Records Management Development by John Holliday for free.
Unique guide to records management methodologies for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
There may be books available on how to develop solutions for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, but this is the first book to provide step-by-step guidance for designing and building records management solutions on the SharePoint platform. You'll learn the five core services of any records management system-confidentiality, information integrity, high availability, adherence to policy, and audit ability-then explore the tools and techniques needed to implement them in SharePoint.
The book helps you understand official records in the context of day-to-day collaboration and regulatory compliance; you'll also learn how to design extensible Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) components with records management as the central focus.
- Reviews Office SharePoint Server and how it provides a solid foundation for managing official records using specially constructed web sites and custom components
- Discusses the "File Plan", which describes where each record is stored, how long it is kept, and the manner and conditions under which it is destroyed
- Shows you how to apply the powerful features of the SharePoint platform to convert collaborative documents into managed files in a record center site
- Addresses best practices for creating records repositories, developing file plans to identify official records, controlling the creation and distribution of records using custom content types and information policy components, and more
- The companion Web site includes downloadable code modules you can use as a starting point for building real-world records management solutions on the SharePoint platform
If you're a programmer, software architect, business analyst, or IT professional working in SharePoint, you'll want this unique book on your shelf.