Do you know that you can save money by getting the book C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 High Performance by Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 High Performance by Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan for free.
Improve the speed of your code and optimize the performance of your appsKey Features
- Understand the common performance pitfalls and improve your application’s performance
- Get to grips with multi-threaded and asynchronous programming in C#
- Develop highly performant applications on .NET Core using microservice architecture
While writing an application, performance is paramount. Performance tuning for realworld applications often involves activities geared toward fnding bottlenecks; however, this cannot solve the dreaded problem of slower code. If you want to improve the speed of your code and optimize an application's performance, then this book is for you. C# 7 and .NET Core 2.0 High Performance begins with an introduction to the new features of what?explaining how they help in improving an application's performance. Learn to identify the bottlenecks in writing programs and highlight common performance pitfalls, and learn strategies to detect and resolve these issues early. You will explore multithreading and asynchronous programming with .NET Core and learn the importance and effcient use of data structures. This is followed with memory management techniques and design guidelines to increase an application’s performance. Gradually, the book will show you the importance of microservices architecture for building highly performant applications and implementing resiliency and security in .NET Core. After reading this book, you will learn how to structure and build scalable, optimized, and robust applications in C#7 and .NET.What you will learn
- Measure application performance using BenchmarkDotNet
- Explore the techniques to write multithreaded applications
- Leverage TPL and PLinq libraries to perform asynchronous operations
- Get familiar with data structures to write optimized code
- Understand design techniques to increase your application’s performance
- Learn about memory management techniques in .NET Core
- Develop a containerized application based on microservices architecture
- Learn tools and techniques to monitor application performance
This book is for .NET developers looking at improving the speed of their code or simply wanting to take their skills to the next level. Basic C# knowledge is assumed.