Do you know that you can save money by getting the book MicroStrategy Quick Start Guide by Fernando Carlos Rivero Esqueda in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download MicroStrategy Quick Start Guide by Fernando Carlos Rivero Esqueda for free.
Build reporting applications and dashboards using the different MicroStrategy objectsKey Features
- Learn the fundamentals of MicroStrategy
- Use MicroStrategy to get actionable insights from your business data
- Create visualizations and build intuitive dashboards and reports
MicroStrategy is an enterprise business intelligence application. It turns data into reports for making and executing key organization decisions. This book shows you how to implement Business Intelligence (BI) with MicroStrategy. It takes you from setting up and configuring MicroStrategy to security and administration.
The book starts by detailing the different components of the MicroStrategy platform, and the key concepts of Metadata and Project Source. You will then install and configure MicroStrategy and lay down the foundations for building MicroStrategy BI solutions. By learning about objects and different object types, you will develop a strong understanding of the MicroStrategy Schema and Public Objects. With these MicroStrategy objects, you will enhance and scale your BI and Analytics solutions.
Finally, you will learn about the administration, security, and monitoring of your BI solution.What you will learn
- Set up the MicroStrategy Intelligence Server and client tools
- Create a MicroStrategy metadata repository and your first Project
- Explore the main MicroStrategy object types and their dependencies
- Create, manipulate, and share Reports
- Create and share Dashboards
- Manage Users and Groups
This book is for Business Intelligence professionals or data analysts who want to get started with Microstrategy. Some basic understanding of BI and data analysis will be required to get the most from this book.