Do you know that you can save money by getting the book The Official Guide to Mermaid.js by Knut Sveidqvist in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download The Official Guide to Mermaid.js by Knut Sveidqvist for free.
Get up to speed with using Mermaid diagrams to facilitate a seamless development workflow with the help of real-world examples and expert tips from the creators of the toolKey Features
- Learn how to use and customize the different diagram types in Mermaid
- Discover examples of how to add Mermaid to a documentation system
- Use Mermaid with various tools available such as editors, wiki, and more
Developers working with any system will be able to put their knowledge to work with this practical guide to using Mermaid for documentation. The book is also a great reference for looking up the syntax for specific diagrams when authoring diagrams.
You'll start by learning the importance of accurate and visual documentation. Next, the book introduces Mermaid and establishes how to use it to create effective documentation. By using different tools, editors, or a custom documentation platform, you'll also understand how to use Mermaid syntax for various diagrams. Later chapters cover advanced configuration settings and theme options to manipulate your diagram as per your needs.
By the end of this book, you'll be well-versed with Mermaid diagrams and how they can be used in your workflows.What you will learn
- Understand good and bad documentation, and the art of effective documentation
- Become well-versed with maintaining complex diagrams with ease
- Discover how to draw different types of Mermaid diagrams such as flowcharts, class diagrams, Gantt charts, and more
- Implement Mermaid diagrams in your workflows
- Understand how to set up themes for a Mermaid diagram or an entire site
- Get to grips with setting up a custom documentation system
This book is for content generators such as technical writers, developers, architects, business analysts, and managers who want to learn effective documentation or how to effectively represent diagrams using simple text code snippets and extract them. Familiarity with documentation using Markdown will be helpful, but not necessary.