Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Mike Meyers CompTIA Security+ Certification Passport, Sixth Edition (Exam SY0-601) by Dawn Dunkerley in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Mike Meyers CompTIA Security+ Certification Passport, Sixth Edition (Exam SY0-601) by Dawn Dunkerley for free.
This quick review, cram-style study guide offers 100% coverage of every topic on the latest version of the CompTIA Security+ exam
Get on the fast track to becoming CompTIA Security+ certified with this affordable, portable study tool. Inside, cybersecurity experts guide you on your exam preparation path, providing insightful tips and sound advice along the way. With an intensive focus on only what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-601, this certification passport is your ticket to success on exam day.
- Practice questions and content review after each objective prepare you for exam mastery
- Exam Tips identify critical content to prepare for
- Updated information on real-world cyberattacks
- Enhanced coverage of emerging topics, such as Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud security
Covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Understand attacks, threats, and vulnerabilities
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment
- Recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including the principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
Online content includes:
- 200 practice exam questions